Hiring Full Stack Web Developer
Analytical Informatics is a dynamic, fast paced start-up based out of Baltimore. We are working to revolutionize the healthcare industry by working directly with the clinicians to build innovative software that solves real problems in healthcare. We provide products and services to some of the largest and most prominent hospitals and healthcare systems in the world. With a proven platform, we are positioned to grow exponentially as a company.
As a full stack web developer, you will be responsible for development and support of new and existing web applications that run on our healthcare analytics platform. From requirements gathering and technical solution proposals through design, implementation, and validation you will work with our business team and customers directly to build incredible software for healthcare. Initially, developers are brought on-board by working with a senior team member on bug fixes and enhancements to existing apps, and as they become comfortable with our tools and stack, they will have the ability to lead development on new applications.
• Experience developing in a Linux environment with git VCS
• Experience with relational databases and ORM
• Strong communication skills to provide high quality services to clients and their technical staff
• Experience to anticipate and effectively react to engineering, product and customer issues
• Experience in the healthcare industry, especially radiology
• Experience with PostgreSQL, Java, Hibernate, jQuery, D3.js, or RabbitMQ
• Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or information systems
The full-stack web developer position will give you the opportunity to work with talented and dedicated developers who want to create meaningful software that transforms clinical care.
We are based in downtown Baltimore and have private offices in Spark. You will be working with talented and dedicated developers who are motivated to create meaningful software that transforms clinical care. Our team works on modern Apple computers and we develop and deploy to Ubuntu physical and virtual servers.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
We offer a suite of tools to help manage a Radiology practice, built on AI Bridge, our EMR middleware platform with built in SDK and application marketplace for healthcare. Our products allows clinicians to easily correlate data across multiple clinical information systems, including multi-EMR and even mobile sources, and use this data to drive their practice and improve patient care.